Calibration & service centre
Our calibration laboratory for pressure (NABL C-0133) has been accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 since 2002.
We calibrate your pressure measuring instruments quickly and precisely:
- in the range from -1 ... +5,000 bar
- using high-precision reference standards (pressure balances) and working standards (precise electrical pressure measuring instruments)
- with an accuracy from 0.003 .. 0.02% of the measured value depending on the pressure range
- in accordance with the directives DIN EN 837, NABL/DKD R6-1, EA10/17, EAL G26
Our calibration laboratory for dead weight tester clibration has been accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 since 2011.
We calibrate your dead weight tester using cross floating (area and mass calibration):
- in the range from -1 ... + 5,000 bar
- cross float system with mass calibration
- with an accuracy from 0.004 ... 0.021% reading depending upon pressure range
- in accordance with the directives EAL G26, OIML R-111
- In the range from 1 mg ... 10 kg
- with an accuracy E2 class up to 500 gm, F1 & courser from 1 kg ... 10 kg
- in accordance with the directives OIML R-111
WIKA India's calibration laboratory has been certified by NABL according to ISO/IEC-17025:2005. The quality management system is approved by DQS register quality assurance as per ISO-9001:2008.
Recommended calibration intervals
- Dead weight tester of 0.025% & 0.015%
- Master pressure gauges 0.1%
- Dial pressure gauges of 1%, 0.25% and 0.5%
- Dial pressure gauges of 1.5%, 2.5% and 4%
- Electronic pressure measuring instruments < 0.5% of FS
- Pressure and differential pressure transmitter
Consulting and training
If you are planning to expand your instrumentation, we will gladly lend our experience in the section of the appropriate solution.
In collaboration with our team of calibration technology experts, we develop tailor-made solutions. If required, also as a turnkey plug and play system. On-site commissioning as well as the training of operator is naturally included.
Our calibration courses are individually matched to your requirements and needs. Thus we can set the topics for the theory as well as the practice of calibration technology.